Updated October 17, 2019
What are the best promotional gifts to give your clients? Personalized Holiday Chocolates!
Year after year, I help my corporate customers place huge orders for personalized chocolates during the holidays. They tell me that their customers have come to love, and look forward to these wonderful food gifts each year. Who doesn't like chocolate, right?
After doing this for decades, I've learned one big lesson I'll share with you for free. Get your orders in early to allow for the production, delivery, any type of personalization (like a handwritten note), then shipping/delivery out to your customers. The holidays are stressful enough, without having to worry about rush orders and last-minute mailings.
To avoid rush charges, we recommend placing your orders in early November however, we do accept orders for holiday delivery up until about the first week in December.
If you have questions about ordering, delivery, or need help selecting the perfect promotion for your business, just ask!
Why do my clients love holiday chocolate gifts?
- They're classic - According to one of my vendors, they claim 62% of businesses give some sort of food gift during the holidays.
- Thoughtful - Customized food gifts feel premium without the premium price tag, and because they're personalized they'll feel very thoughtful.
- Sharable - Chocolates and snacks are great for sharing which means your message (and brand) is shared with everyone at the office.
- Chocolate excites your senses - Not only do they look beautiful and smell amazing, but they taste even better.
- Good any time - Chocolates are perfect for the holidays, but they work for any occasion worth celebrating. Who doesn't like chocolate and snacks?
- Delicious - Our premium chocolates taste amazing!
When done right, food gifts like these chocolates provide joy and brand recognition. The key is to make them classy, interesting, and premium. That's exactly what we do when you work with us.
5 holiday gift giving tips for your brand.
- Stir emotions - The holidays are a time of year when we have strong emotions like stress, happiness, and nostalgia. By giving a thoughtful gift, you will be associated with the positive feelings one has during the holidays.
- Strong stories - To help create positive emotions, combine your gift with a personalized note. Share a story about how much the recipient has meant to you or your business.
- Know your customer - The holidays are a time of year for thinking of others. When it comes to giving food gifts, choose gifts you know are right for them. A box of 8 chocolates isn't going to work for an office of 32. If you're worried about quantities or even allergies, consider a sampler.
- Repetition - Traditions are what make the holidays fun. Giving the gift of food every year is something your customers will look forward to and appreciate. Positive impressions are the key to building goodwill and brand equity.
- Nail your logo - Your logo is one of the most critical elements of your brand. Items like the chocolate squares gift set are a great way to ensure everyone knows who's giving them the delicious chocolates.
Need help placing your order?
Contact me to work one-on-one!
Please consider sharing