Are custom coffee mugs a good way to promote your business? All signs point to yes.
If you're a coffee or tea drinker, there's a good chance you enjoy a cup every morning and sometimes in the afternoon. For many of us, the act of caffeinating has become more than just a habit, it's become a ritual of our daily routine. If you fall into this category of coffee drinker, you probably even have a handful of favorite mugs - some you may have owned for years. Coffee mugs come in many different colors, sizes, materials, and shapes. Some have messages and some even have logos and branding. You might have a brand that you represent with your coffee mugs. And, because of their popularity as a marketing giveaway, there's a good chance you've received at least one promotional coffee mug as a gift.
I love custom coffee mugs and as long as we keep drinking coffee, mugs are going to be a popular promotional item.
Why do my clients like promotional coffee mugs?
- They're customizable. Like so many of the promotional items we carry, you get a lot of choices in sizes, shapes, and colors. This comes in handy when you really want to stand out or match your brand.
- Mugs last forever. Unless you drop your mug, there's a good chance you'll hang on to it for a very long time.
- Cost per impression. When you combine a starting price of $3-$4 per mug and an everyday habit for most of us, you're left with a pretty useful promotion. 10 years of using a mug once a day equals more than 3500 impressions!
- Mugs make great giveaways. Custom coffee mugs are a sought-after souvenir at conferences and trade shows and they make a great alternative to t-shirts. They even make great favors at weddings and special events.
- Eco-friendly. Reusable mugs are way greener than using a new paper or styrofoam mug every day.
- They're affordable souvenirs. Custom mugs are a great way to remember a special occasion. Whether that's a family trip, an event, or a party, promotional mugs are a popular keepsake.
Below are my favorite customizable coffee mugs.
Need help placing your order?
Contact me to work one-on-one!
Please consider sharing