Last Updated on
Are promotional coffee mugs a good way to promote your business? All signs point to yes.
If you're a coffee or tea drinker, there's a good chance you enjoy a cup every morning and sometimes in the afternoon. For many of us, the act of caffeinating has become more than just a habit, it's become a ritual of our daily routine. If you fall into this category of coffee user you probably even have a handful of favorite mugs - some you have owned for years. They come in many different sizes, materials, and shapes. Some have messages and some even have logos and branding. You might have a brand affinity, but there's a good chance you've received at least one as a marketing giveaway.
I love custom mugs, and as long as we keep drinking coffee, mugs are going to be a popular promotional item.
Why do my clients like promotional coffee mugs?
- Customizable. Like so many of the promotional items we carry, you get a lot of choices in size, shape, and color. This comes in handy when you really want to stand out or match your brand.
- Last forever. Unless you drop your mug, there's a good chance you'll hang on to it for a very long time.
- Cost per impression. When you combine a starting price of $3-$4 per mug and an everyday habit for most of us, you're left with a pretty useful promotion. 10 years of using a mug once a day equals more than 3500 impressions!
- Great giveaways. Custom mugs are a sought after souvenir at conferences and trade shows and they make a great alternative to t-shirts. They even make great favors at weddings and special events.
- Eco-friendly. Way greener than using a new paper or styrofoam mug every day.
- Souvenirs. Mugs are a great way to remember a special occasion. Whether that's a trip, an event, or a party, these mugs can be customized and resold or given away.
Below are my favorite customizable coffee mugs.
Need help placing your order?
Contact me to work one-on-one!
Please consider sharing