Last Updated on January 16, 2023 by Rachel Leone
Keep employees, clients, and prospects warm with custom jackets!
These are one of my favorite VIP promotions every fall and winter. Our long-term relationship with Storm Creek allows you to get specialty customizations you can't get on their website. We're talking about custom-colored zippers, tags, labels, and even special-colored fabric and stitching not available online.
Reasons to consider giving custom jackets.
Personalized jackets can be a big expense, so you'll want to know the gender, style, and size of the recipient before purchasing. My customers typically buy for one of these reasons.
- Holiday Gifts - If you've been tasked with shopping for corporate holiday gifts, you know how much of a pain it can be. Custom logo jackets are a huge hit with my corporate clients every winter. They're stylish, warm, and ideal for commuting or relaxing at home.
- Employee Incentives - Are you looking for a way to entice employees? Custom jackets are a fantastic reward for milestones, anniversaries, or to acknowledge team members when they hit sales goals.
- New Hires - Branded jackets are an amazing way to start a new relationship.
- Branded Team Outfits - If your company has employees on-site and with customers and you want them to look professional while staying warm and dry and "on-brand," custom logo jackets are a no-brainer. These are ideal for construction companies, real estate agents, and IT/telecom companies. I've even worked with a few banks and schools.
- Thank You Gifts - If your business does a lot of large or long-term projects and you're looking for premium gifts to thank your customers, custom logo jackets are a great option.
- Closing Prospects - Maybe you haven't closed that big deal yet? A custom jacket is a special present that can turn prospects into long-term customers.
Designed to look good on the slopes or the sidewalk, this "defender" eco-insulated jacket is warm, waterproof, breathable, adjustable, and if you buy from me, highly customizable.
This women's defender jacket features a slim women's cut and is designed to look incredible wherever your journeys take you. Not only is it warm, but it's also waterproof and breathable, making it a must-have winter jacket.
Made from 100% recycled nylon, this lightweight jacket is windproof and water-resistant, making it perfect for daily use. It comes in your choice of black or gray and can be completely customized to match your brand.
This lightweight woman's jacket is ideal for everything from jogging to window shopping. Because it's windproof and water-resistant, recipients will never be left soggy. Available in black or gray.
Windproof and waterproof, this men's all-season "commuter" jacket combines style and performance. Great for the office or the trail. Available in 3 color combinations - Gray-Cobalt, Gray-Black, or Navy-Nickel.
Not only is this women's "commuter" jacket stylish, but it also provides award-winning performance in wet, warm, and even cold weather. This is an ideal 3 season jacket. Add your brand's logo for an unforgettable gift.
Available in Black, Cardinal Red, Nickel, Navy, or Smokey Blue, this "traveler" jacket is lightweight, insulated, and made from eco-friendly materials. Its size and weight make these custom jackets ideal for day trips or vacations.
This stylish women's cut version of the "Traveler" jacket comes in your choice of Black, Cardinal Red, Nickel, Navy, Plum, or Teal colors. My clients love it because it's lightweight yet insulated and perfect for cool weather.
Designed to be comfortable and warm without extra bulk to slow you down, this custom logo jacket is both water and windproof. It features an eco-insulated quilted fabric and comes in 3 popular colors.
Available in Black-Titanium, Jet-Cobalt, or Navy-Jet colors and featuring wind and water-resistant eco-insulated fabric, this women's cut jacket would be an amazing employee gift or VIP giveaway.