With so much competition in the insurance industry, how do you stand out from your competition?
Whether you're trying to stay top of mind with existing customers, or get noticed by new customers, the right promotional product can be an excellent tool for marketing your insurance business.
Why choose promotional products for your insurance agency?
- Perceived value. By giving away a useful promotional item, you're creating a value for your customers or prospects.
- Brand Awareness. Every promotion has the opportunity to be seen by the friends, family and colleagues of the receiver. People are more likely to do business with brands their peers trust.
- Cross Promotion. Promotional products are a great way to cross promote your bundles and remind auto insurance customers that you also carry home, life and/or business insurance.
- Top of Mind. When the time comes to choose a new insurance provider, YOU want to be the first agency people think of. Promotional giveaways are a great way to stay top of mind with new and existing customers.
How do insurance agencies give away promotional products?
- Direct Mail/Lumpy Mail. Since you know the names and addresses of your customer, you can mail a promotion. Looking for new customers? Target neighborhoods with Every Day Direct Mail (EDDM) from the USPS.
- Handouts at the office. If you have customers that come to the office to sign policies, ask questions or pay bills, send them home with a free gift.
- Trade shows and Networking. Send your sales team and agents out into the field with some giveaways to share with prospects.
Any other marketing tips?
- Use all of your imprint area. No matter the industry, it's important to take advantage of your entire imprint area. Every product should include your logo and a way to contact you. Products like magnets and microfiber cloths offer enough room to promote your services and include a marketing message.
- Enhance your existing marketing materials. Promotional products should be a piece of your larger marketing playbook. They provide an opportunity to reinforce all your marketing messaging, so remember to choose products (and slogans) that enhance your brand's message.
- Reward long-term customers. In the Insurance Industry, you often go years without hearing from customers, but you probably have a few great long-term customers. Remind them that you appreciate their business.
What Insurance Industry Promotional Products do you recommend?
Need help placing your order?
Contact me to work one-on-one!
Please consider sharing