Corporate Custom Holiday Chocolate
Last Updated on October 23, 2022 by Rachel Leone
Businesses love to give chocolate gifts!
Year after year, I help my corporate customers place enormous orders for personalized chocolates during the holidays. They tell me that their customers have come to love and look forward to these wonderful food gifts each year. Who doesn't like chocolate, right?
After doing this for decades, I've learned one big lesson I'll share with you for free. Get your orders in early to allow for the production, delivery, personalization (like handwritten notes), and shipping/delivery to your customers. The holidays are stressful enough without worrying about rush orders and last-minute mailings.
To avoid rush charges, we recommend placing your orders in early November; however, we accept orders for holiday delivery up until about the first week in December.
If you have questions about ordering or delivery or need help selecting the perfect holiday gift from your business for your favorite customers, ask!
Why do my clients love holiday chocolate gifts?
- They're classic - According to one of my vendors, they claim 62% of businesses give some food gift during the holidays.
- Thoughtful - Customized food gifts feel premium without the price tag, and because they're personalized, they also feel very thoughtful.
- Sharable - Chocolates and snacks are great for sharing with coworkers.
- Chocolate excites your senses - Not only do they look beautiful and smell fantastic, but they taste even better.
- Good any time - Chocolates are perfect for the holidays, but they work for any occasion worth celebrating. Who doesn't like chocolate and snacks?
- Delicious - Our premium chocolates taste amazing!
5 holiday gift giving tips for your brand.
- Stir emotions - The holidays are a time of year when we have strong emotions like stress, happiness, and nostalgia. By giving a thoughtful gift, you'll be associated with the positive feelings one has during the holidays.
- Strong stories - To help create positive emotions, combine your gift with a personalized note. Share a story about how much the recipient has meant to you or your business.
- Know your customer - The holidays are a time of year for thinking of others. When giving food gifts, choose gifts you know are right for them. For example, a box of 8 chocolates doesn't work for an office of 32. If you're worried about quantities or even allergies, consider a sampler.
- Repetition - Traditions are what make the holidays fun. Giving the gift of food every year is something your customers will look forward to and appreciate. Positive impressions are the key to building goodwill and brand equity.
- Nail your logo - Your logo is one of the most critical elements of your brand. Items like the chocolate squares gift set are a great way to ensure everyone knows who's giving them the delicious chocolates.
Food gifts like these chocolates provide joy and brand recognition when done right. The key is to make them classy, interesting, and premium. That's exactly what we do when you work with us.
This 45-piece assortment of milk and dark chocolates is a best seller and an excellent way to thank employees or clients this holiday season. Each assortment is packed in a beautiful gold gift box, and minimum quantities start at only 5!
This clear gift box of chocolate logo squares comes wrapped with a ribbon and makes for an excellent presentation. Each delicious chocolate comes in a personalized wrapper which is great for featuring your brand prominently. Come with 63 individually wrapped chocolates - Kosher.
This gift tower is ideal for corporate holiday gifts and comes filled with 18 individually wrapped gourmet cookies, dark chocolate almonds, 8 wrapped truffles, 8 butter toffees, and 24 milk chocolate balls. In addition, your choice of ribbon colors is imprinted with your name, logo, or message.
At over 18 inches tall and featuring your choice of silver, red, or blue boxes, this 6-tier snack tower is guaranteed to impress. It contains Lindt chocolate, pretzels, butter toffee, nuts, popcorn, and more. Quantities start at 12.
This one-gallon tin contains milk chocolate, yogurt-covered, and plain pretzels. Upgrade to a full-color tin cover to make a statement. Quantities start at 24. Makes a perfect gift for employees or customers.
Chocolate truffles pair perfectly with wine. This box is filled with 8 delicious and a 6 oz. customized centerpiece with your logo. Comes in a silver, white, or gold container with a matching bow.
This decadent chocolate gift comes in a festive gold box and gets wrapped with a personalized ribbon. Makes for a great corporate holiday gift. Your customers or employees will love it! Quantities start at only 12!
This custom gift box includes both plain, chocolate-covered nuts, and a custom-imprinted chocolate centerpiece. Choose from gold, silver, or black boxes.
This premium basket of delicious Mrs. Fields cookies and brownies is available in two sizes. 72 cookies and 36 brownies, or 144 cookies and 72 brownies. Perfect for sharing. Minimum quantity is 1. Customize with a gift message insert and start the celebration!
Featuring decadent fudgy brownies, cookies, and blondies, this giant box of Fairytale treats is a favorite with my corporate customers. All food is individually wrapped and can be customized with a personalized card, custom hang tag, or even a full-color logo/photograph.
This 12-piece box of chocolates includes a custom-molded chocolate center. Customize your box with a branded belly wrap.