Last Updated on November 1, 2021 by Rachel Leone
Shopping for holiday gifts for clients this year? Everyone loves personalized chocolates! Just add your logo for a delicious and unique gift.
Year after year, I help my corporate customers place huge orders for personalized chocolates during the holidays. They tell me that their customers have come to love and look forward to these wonderful food gifts each year. Who doesn't like chocolate, right?
After doing this for decades, I've learned one big lesson that I'll share with you for free. Get your orders in early to allow for the production, delivery, personalization (like handwritten notes), as well as shipping/delivery to your customers. The holidays are stressful enough, without having to worry about rush orders and last-minute mailings.
To avoid rush charges, we recommend placing your orders in early November however, we do accept orders for holiday delivery up until about the first week in December.
If you have questions about ordering, delivery, or need help selecting the perfect holiday gift from your business to your favorite customers, simply ask!
Why do my clients love holiday chocolate gifts?
- They're classic - According to one of my vendors, they claim 62% of businesses give some sort of food gift during the holidays.
- Thoughtful - Customized food gifts feel premium without the premium price tag, and because they're personalized they also feel very thoughtful.
- Sharable - Chocolates and snacks are great for sharing which means your message (and brand) is shared with everyone at the office.
- Chocolate excites your senses - Not only do they look beautiful and smell amazing, but they taste even better.
- Good any time - Chocolates are perfect for the holidays, but they work for any occasion worth celebrating. Who doesn't like chocolate and snacks?
- Delicious - Our premium chocolates taste amazing!
When done right, food gifts like these chocolates provide joy and brand recognition. The key is to make them classy, interesting, and premium. That's exactly what we do when you work with us.
5 holiday gift giving tips for your brand.
- Stir emotions - The holidays are a time of year when we have strong emotions like stress, happiness, and nostalgia. By giving a thoughtful gift, you will be associated with the positive feelings one has during the holidays.
- Strong stories - To help create positive emotions, combine your gift with a personalized note. Share a story about how much the recipient has meant to you or your business.
- Know your customer - The holidays are a time of year for thinking of others. When it comes to giving food gifts, choose gifts you know are right for them. A box of 8 chocolates isn't going to work for an office of 32. If you're worried about quantities or even allergies, consider a sampler.
- Repetition - Traditions are what make the holidays fun. Giving the gift of food every year is something your customers will look forward to and appreciate. Positive impressions are the key to building goodwill and brand equity.
- Nail your logo - Your logo is one of the most critical elements of your brand. Items like the chocolate squares gift set are a great way to ensure everyone knows who's giving them the delicious chocolates.
This 45 piece assortment of milk and dark chocolates is a best seller and a wonderful way to say thank you to employees or clients this holiday season. Each assortment is packed in a beautiful gold gift box and minimum quantities start at only 5!
This clear gift box of chocolate logo squares comes wrapped with a ribbon and makes for a great presentation. Each delicious chocolate comes in a personalized wrapper which is great for featuring your brand prominently. Come with 63 individually wrapped chocolates - Great for sharing - Kosher.
This gift tower is ideal for corporate holiday gifts and comes filled with 18 individually wrapped gourmet cookies, dark chocolate almonds, 8 wrapped truffles, 8 butter toffees, and 24 milk chocolate balls. Your choice of ribbon colors imprinted with your name, logo, or message.
At over 18 inches tall and featuring your choice of silver, red, or blue boxes, this 6 tier snack tower is guaranteed to impress. It contains Lindt chocolate, pretzels, butter toffee, nuts, popcorn and more. Quantities start at 12.
This one-gallon tin contains milk chocolate, yogurt covered and plain pretzels. Upgrade to a full-color tin cover to really make a statement. Quantities start at 24. Makes a perfect gift for employees or customers.
Featuring 8 mouthwatering truffles and a full-color custom chocolate as the centerpiece, this custom chocolate gift box is one of my clients most popular choices for corporate holiday gift giving.
This decadent chocolate gift comes in a festive gold box and gets wrapped with a personalized ribbon. Makes for a great corporate holiday gift. Your customers or employees will love it! Quantities start at only 12!
Need a little somthing extra? Check out these 3 popular chocolate pairings
A favorite with my wine-drinking crowd, these custom engraved YETI wine tumblers are a hot gift idea! Their shatterproof design makes them ideal for decks, pools, boats, or even date nights in your living room.
Need help placing your order?
Contact me to work one-on-one!