Last Updated on March 21, 2022 by Rachel Leone
Who are healthcare themed giveaways good for?
- Patients - Hospitals can use promotional products by creating a welcome kit for patients. They can customize each kit with literature and patient paperwork, but they can also include branded promotional products that will help their patients after their visits.
- Medical staff, nurses, and doctors - Show these important professionals you appreciate their hard work with branded gifts.
- Non-medical employees - It doesn't hurt to promote a healthy lifestyle within your company, even if you're not in the medical field.
- Rehab facilities - Keep branded antibacterial wipes and sprays close to frequently used equipment.
- Trade shows, educational seminars, and fundraisers - Are you looking for a cost-effective way to get your name and message out there? Most of these items are UNDER $2! So stock your table at your next event.
Why choose healthcare promotional items to market your business?
- Reputation management - Branded promotional products can boost awareness within your community. Whether you're a medical facility, a healthcare provider, or a business that promotes healthy living.
- Employee recognition - Give a gift to thank the staff, nurses, and doctors for their hard work and dedication.
- Brand promotion - New to the neighborhood? Opening a new location? Recruiting new patients? Promotional products are a great way to get your name and message out there!
- Cause marketing - Many businesses support medical and wellness causes like breast cancer awareness. First aid kits, lip balms, and drawstring backpacks are hugely popular at walks, runs, and marathons.
Below is my curated collection of my favorite medical and healthcare promotional products.
Each 2" x 3" tissue pack features a large printable area for marketing your healthcare-related business. At less than $1 each, this is a great giveaway for health fairs and doctors' offices.
This 3/4" lanyard's special feature is the multi-color imprint technique which allows for vibrant colorful imprints on the inside or outside. Ideal for hospitals, medical schools, and healthcare facilities.
These personalized bandage carriers can be imprinted with your medical practice's logo and are great giveaways for healthcare companies and doctor's offices. Available in clear frosted red, white, or blue.
Promote wellness by keeping lips moisturized and protected from the sun's harmful rays. Available in 18 flavors. Prices start under $1 each making these an affordable giveaway for healthcare providers.
Soothe aches and pains with custom imprinted hot/cold packs. Ideal for nurse's offices, workplaces, and even home use. These custom logo gel packs come in many shapes and colors to match your brand.
Fight germs on the go with this 10 ml antibacterial hand sanitizer spray. Features a full-color decal for maximum brand exposure. With a cost of around $1 each, these are great giveaways at healthfairs and expos.
Here's a creative way to market your medical practice! Add your organization's logo and contact information to these custom pill cases—an excellent giveaway for patients or handouts at health fairs.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Show your support with these branded promotional products.