Updated October 18, 2019
What are the best personalized food gifts, and why are they so popular?
While most gifts offer enjoyment to an individual, sometimes it makes sense to please a whole department, office, or family with a fabulous personalized food gift as a thank you or special treat!
These customized food gifts are a very popular promotion with my corporate customers and a few individuals too. Below, I'd love to share a few of their favorites products as well as why they choose to order these tasty treats year after year.
We offer all the items below plus thousands more I can't begin to list, so if you don't see exactly what you're looking for just ask, or browse food gifts on my online store.
Why do people love personalized food gifts?
- Everyone loves food. A pretty obvious answer here, but have you ever met someone who doesn't like food? Also, who doesn't like delicious free food?
- Sweet and/or salty. Whether it's chocolate, candies, mints, chips, nuts, or even bacon, we carry all the sweet and salty foods you're looking for.
- A size for every budget. From a single-serve all the way up to gift boxes and towers, we've got options when it comes to size and budgets.
- Family, friends, or corporate. Food gifts are very popular with businesses, but because the quantities on some of these items (like popcorn tins) are fairly low and you could give these to friends and family during the holidays.
- Recipients love them. Many of my clients give food gifts annually and they tell me their recipients love them and look forward to their yearly delivery.
- A handy snack. If your business has a reception area or waiting room, having personalized food gifts available for your customers while they wait can help make a great impression.
- Branded. Most products we carry can be branded with a name, message, or logo, so they're great for personal or business gifts.
- Delicious. The personalized food gifts we carry are of high quality and taste amazing.
Need help placing your order?
Contact me to work one-on-one!
Please consider sharing