Last Updated on June 24, 2021 by Rachel Leone
Tired of the same old promotions? Custom beach balls are a fun and affordable way to market your business or celebrate a special occasion.
Custom beach balls are a great promotion when you want to turn the excitement level up to eleven, and I'd love to share some info about why (and how) my clients use these inflatable items to promote themselves or celebrate special occasions. I also know your time is precious, so I won't be offended if you skip directly to the recommended products.
Why do my clients love beach balls for promotions?
- Participation - Unlike other promotions which may get stuffed in a pocket or a bag, beach balls encourage group participation by nature. If you need a foolproof way to get a crowd excited and interacting, just toss out a few branded beach balls.
- Affordable - Starting as low as $1 a piece, these inflatables won't bust your budget.
- Tons of options - Beach balls come in many different colors, sizes, and styles to match your brand or your event theme. If you don’t see the perfect fit below, just let me know. We carry many styles not shown.
- Maximum brand exposure - Typical beach balls are about 14-16 inches, but some come as large as 24 inches. For you, this means tons of room for logos and messaging.
- Portability - Because beachballs come un-inflated and don't weigh much, they're excellent for transporting to and from events.
- Safe* indoors or out - Most of the time beach balls are safe for indoor and outdoor use. Use caution in glass houses and china shops.
- Fun for all ages - Beach balls are loved by kids ages 3 to 103.
What are some popular beach ball giveaway ideas?
- Souvenirs - Beach balls are an affordable memento for special events like weddings, birthdays, retirements, conferences, corporate parties, bar mitzvahs, baby showers, and more.
- Lumpy mail - Because they fold flat, they can be easily mailed to customers and prospects. Learn more about lumpy mail.
- Guest favors - These make a great welcome gift for patrons at campgrounds, motels, hotels and beach side resorts.
- Swag - Need something fun and memorable to hand out at your next trade show?
- Parade throws - Tired of throwing candy at parades? Beach balls make an excellent alternative. View more parade throw ideas.
Pro-tip: Although it may seem like a good idea, never use an air compressor to inflate promotional beach balls. A hand pump is recommended instead.
Ready to shop? Below are 8 of my favorite custom beach balls.
Need help placing your order?
Contact me to work one-on-one!
Please consider sharing