Last Updated on
What are the best personalized holiday gifts to get your clients or employees? Here are a few ideas my customers love!
The holidays are a wonderful time to think about others. Wouldn't it be great if shopping for corporate gifts was fun and easy?
Whether you're looking for personalized gifts to give from your business to your favorite clients, or thoughtful gifts for your hard-working employees, we've got you covered. We carry thousands of great promotional products. However, searching through thousands of products can be daunting and not a great way to spend your time, so I've developed a curated list of the hottest trends and favorite products this year.
According to a recent ASI survey about corporate holiday gift giving:
0%gave imprinted gifts
How do you choose a great corporate gift?
- Choose wisely. Select a gift that your clients and employees will find tasteful. They'll appreciate that you took the time to choose something thoughtful and avoided chasing trends or picking cliche gifts.
- Style. Nearly 40% of companies give custom apparel as a corporate holiday gift, and if you fall into this category choose apparel that people will actually wear. It's also a good idea to not go overboard with branding and messaging and choose colors people will want to wear. Blues, blacks, and grays are typically good, safe choices.
- Quality. If you only give one gift per year, make sure it's a great one. If you're choosing between a few options, don't be afraid to splurge for a premium gift during the holidays. Your customers and clients will really appreciate it.
- Wants and needs. If you hit on a want or a need you've typically got a great gift. This can be tough when you're ordering in bulk though, so give it some thought. Is there something your recipients really need this year? Or is there a gift they just wouldn't buy for themselves? Those are great places to start to get inspired.
- Useful. If you can't find a want or need, then make sure you choose a gift that will get a ton of use. Your clients or employees will think of you every time it comes in handy!
PRO TIP: Order early and not only will you get a jump start on your shopping, but you'll also avoid rush charges. Santa plans well in advance to avoid tolls and gas increases. What about you?
Below are a few corporate holiday gift trends and products to inspire you this year!
TREND 1. Food still reigns supreme.
While most gifts are given to an individual, sometimes it makes sense to please a whole department, office or family. Everybody loves food and it’s pretty much a universal gift that pleases everyone! Plus with food gifts, no one is ever forgotten or left out. Some crowd-pleasers? Popcorn, pretzels, chocolate, candy, and everyone's favorite liquid snack, wine. Snacks and candy sweeten gift giving for every industry, age group or demographic.
This is one of our best-selling party platters because it contains a little something for everyone. It even comes with an imprinted bamboo cutting board. Did I mention it pairs well with wine?
For those who have been really good this year, we also carry a wide variety of personalized wines (reds, whites, sparkling, and non-alcoholic) including this popular Chardonnay.
TREND 2. Bags top the luxury list.
Bags are one of our go-to items for executive gifts. Two of our favorites are made by Cutter & Buck® and more than a handful of clients have told me that these were one of the best gifts they’ve ever received. Yes, they're high-end, but aren’t some of your clients worth it? I bet your staff will love these too!
This 20" duffel bag by Cutter & Buck® is made from genuine leather and features antique brass hardware. I call it the Goldilocks of bags because it's just right for a week of travel.
TREND 3. Coasters are cool again.
Customized coasters are trending because they’re an excellent executive gift that is both functional and reasonably priced. Common options include a PVC-style that can be printed in one color or many, debossed or embossed. Our favorite is the laser-engraved custom bamboo coaster. Most coasters can be packaged individually making them a great idea for a larger gift program geared to multiple employees or customers.
TREND 4. Fleece fits all.
When you think fleece this holiday season, traditional outerwear is a favorite, but do you know we also carry beanies, blankets, and scarves? These one-size-fits-all alternatives will really simplify your corporate holiday shopping this year. My favorite is the personalized Polar Fleece Blanket. These are great for employees, your top customers, or as a way to warm up prospects.
This 50" x 60" polar fleece blanket is warm and comfortable and makes a wonderful (and functional) holiday gift. Choose from 15 colors and customize with your logo! One-size-fits-all too!
TREND 5. Everyone loves tech.
Techy gifts are still as trendy as ever, and this year's "must-have" products include truly wireless earbuds, Qi chargers, and RocketBooks. In many cases, these tech products can also be a one-size-fits-all solution making them not only a hot gift but a time saver for you!
A great alternative to the $200-$300 wireless earbuds sold from the tech giants, these truly wireless earbuds have a similar form factor, can be personalized, and cost hundreds less.
Many of today's premium mobile phones come with wireless charging, but wireless chargers are often not included, making these Qi charging pads a highly desireable holiday gift.
Need help placing your order?
Contact me to work one-on-one!
Please consider sharing