Last Updated on March 10, 2023 by Rachel Leone
Customized products for branding your charity walk and run!
If your organization is hosting a charity walk, run, 5k, tough mudder, or marathon this year, you'll probably want to customize your event materials.
On the flip side, if your business or organization participates, we carry custom apparel, fanny packs, and water bottles to help show off your support in style!
How can your business or organization get involved and raise awareness at a charity walk or run?
- Sponsor the event: By sponsoring the event, you can increase your organization's visibility and show your support for the cause. If the event provides swag giveaways to participants, you'll likely get an opportunity to include your logo and message on the materials.
- Branded signage: Displaying branded signage at the event, such as banners or signs with your organization's logo and messaging, can help increase your visibility and spread your message.
- Offer branded giveaways: Providing custom logo giveaways, such as water bottles or tote bags, can be a great way to show support for the event and give participants a tangible item to remember your organization by.
- Set up a booth: Setting up a booth at the event can allow your organization to engage with participants, share information about your cause, and distribute promotional materials.
- Team participation: Encourage your employees or members to participate in the event as a team. Wearing custom t-shirts or accessories can show your organization's support and raise awareness among other participants.
Get inspired with these favorites and browse our online store for thousands more promo products.
This adjustable fanny pack comes in 6 colors and fits around most body types. It features a zippered compartment to store belongings during events and can be custom imprinted to show of your logo and message!
Available in 7 popular translucent colors, these single-wall BPA-Free tumblers feature a snap-on spill-resistant lip and matching 9" straw. Quantities start at 120, and prices are below $3 each.
Attendees will appreciate having a bag to hold all their event swag. With a 10"x10" imprint area, recipients will be walking billboards for your brand! Each eco-friendly 80-gram bag is water-resistant and features 24" handles.
This 2-in-1 handout features lip balm and sunscreen to help protect attendees from harmful UVA and UVB rays. This is an affordable and functional handout that recipients will appreciate and use over and over.
Imagine attendees all wearing these sling bags with your logo on them. These lightweight bags are a popular handout at events. Each durable bag features mesh side pockets, string straps, and a quick-close top.
These bendable bottles are a fantastic alternative to plastic bottles because they roll flat to save space. Choose from 10 popular colors and showcase your logo and marketing message! Pricing starts at $2 each!
At less than $2 each, these classic sunglasses are a fun and functional handout at races and walks. Add the event or your organization's logo to the side of each for maximum brand exposure.
Each pack of wet wipes comes with 15 alcohol-free wipes. Choose from 11 colors and add your event logo in single or full color to the laminated seal. These are great for cleaning up after eating lunch or snacks.
Imagine a team of race participants all running together with bright custom socks! What a fun impression that would make. Full-color edge-to-edge printing allows you to customize these socks to your liking.
Custom t-shirts are another way to show off you're organization's support at charity events. Add your logo, message, or team name to this soft and durable tee. Choose from dozens of colors!
Race Bibs aren't just functional for tracking participants, recipients love to keep these and hang them on their walls. Each bib is water and tear-resistant and can be customized to match your event's branding.