What are the most popular promotional items for real estate agents?
If you work in the real estate industry then you know how extremely competitive it can be. There is no shortage of real estate companies or agents which means that you need to stand out from the crowd. One popular way to get attention is to focus on marketing. A popular solution for marketing real estate companies is promotional products.
Whether you're dealing with buyers, sellers, first-timers, or seasoned veterans, your clientele will expect top-notch service at every step of the process. The right promotional products can help buyers and sellers feel comfortable and trust you.
How do successful real estate agents use promotional products to sell more homes? They find the right products and specific times to use them throughout their process. Read on for a few tips and recommended product ideas.
What products do you recommend when you first meet a new home buyer or seller?
When you start any new relationship, it's important to put your best foot forward and this is especially true when it comes to buying and selling homes - one of the biggest financial decisions many people make. Below are a few products that are perfect for making positive first impressions.
- Mints are great because they're inexpensive and small enough to fit in a pocket.
- Lip balm is another great low-cost item that comes in handy.
- Branded file folders are an excellent way to look professional and keep your marketing materials organized. They make great leave-behinds too.
What are good products to have on hand when you're touring homes and open houses?
Once you start working with new clients you'll probably tour a lot of homes together. There are a couple of tips and products I recommend at this point in the process. Worth noting is you've already entered into an agreement to work together, so now might be the time to give a little more substantial gift.
- Measuring tapes are helpful when you're working with the type of buyer who needs to know if their furniture is going to fit, or exactly how big a room is.
- Notebooks are nice gifts and encourage clients to take notes of likes and dislikes about each property.
- And who doesn't need a great pen to go with that awesome notebook?
What are the must have giveaways for open houses?
As a realtor, there's a high chance you'll be hosting an open house for potential buyers. Setting the right tone is crucial to making buyers feel comfortable. Here a few ways promotional products may be able to help you.
- You don't always have time to bake cookies, so we carry individually wrapped cookies that can be branded with your logo, phone, and messaging.
- Chocolates are another favorite snack at open houses. Just don't eat them all yourself.
- Hand sanitizer has also become a popular item with many of my real estate customers.
Thoughtful gifts for home closings.
For all parties, closings can be equal parts stressful and joyous. There are two promotional products I think go a long way to helping the client feel more at ease.
- Home-shaped stress balls are a fun way to lighten the mood when clients are about to commit to a mortgage.
- Another fun surprise at closing is a brand new keychain to go with the owner's new keys.
What makes a great move-in day/thank you gift?
Home buying and selling is an extremely emotional process with move-in day being one of the happiest moments for many buyers. I love thank you gifts for clients and while you could just go buy a bottle of wine or beer, a personalized gift means you've given it a little more thought.
- Customized coasters pair well with new furniture and celebratory drinks.
- Wine glasses are another excellent gift that will last a while and bring joy to your clients every time they use them.
- Champagne may not last as long as the others, but it's my favorite way to celebrate any momentous occasion.
Need help placing your order?
Contact me to work one-on-one!
Please consider sharing