Insulated water bottles are a trending promotional product, and a great way to promote your business!
Something you may have noticed lately is the popularity of reusable insulated water bottles (thermal drinkware). These awesome bottles aren't just for water, you can use them for coffee, cola, tea, and even soup. We sell these custom insulated water bottles in bulk, so if you're interested in purchasing large quantities and need some advice and/or recommendations, this post is for you!
According to a study on Research and Markets, some of the factors driving this increased interest in insulated water bottles are activities like camping, hiking, fitness, and travel.
Because of this rise in popularity, we're seeing exciting new designs, colors, finishes, and features. All of these custom water bottles can be personalized with your company's logo and message!
Why do insulated water bottles make a great promotion?
- Tons of options. Colors, finishes, features, shapes, sizes, there are so many choices available. You won't have a problem finding something unique.
- Imprints look amazing. Screen printing is the method most often used for adding logos, and it looks beautiful, especially on powder-coated bottles.
- Environmentally conscious. Because these bottles can be used over and over, you'll feel good about not creating more plastic waste.
- People love them. Insulated bottles are trending products with all age groups.
- Year-round - hot or cold. These bottles are insulted, meaning you can use them for hot or cold drinks which is great for year-round enjoyment.
- Fair price and great value. Ranging from around $7 to $16 each, insulated water bottles are well-priced and a great value. According to a recent ASI survey, "people who own water bottles, use them 2-3 per week", meaning people are going to use this product often.
Who buys insulated water bottles?
As mentioned in the first paragraph, if you're in the camping, hiking, or fitness, travel industries, insulated bottles are a no brainer. Regardless of your industry, you may have customers, employees, or prospects who enjoy those activities as well.
These bottles make an excellent gift for commuters and students. They're a fun onboarding gift for new staff, and they're a great way to say, "thank you" to new, important, or loyal customers.
In terms of industries and businesses I've worked closely with, I've helped a handful of banks (financial industry), insurance providers (insurance industry), staffing agencies, IT companies and even schools/higher ed (education industry), but these really are great for just about anyone.
Thinking custom water bottles are a good fit to market your business? Check out 12 of my favorites below!
The H2go Scout double-wall stainless steel thermal bottle features a treaded dual opening, carrying handle, stainless base, and powder coat finish. Available in 10 great colors!
Available in 7 powder-coated colors, the H2go Relay is a great bottle for everyday use. With a matching carrying loop and polished accents, it's good looking and functional.
At nearly 21 ounces, the Aria stainless steel thermal bottle is a fantastic choice. It comes in 9 powder-coated colors with stainless accents and features a matching threaded insulated lid.
Need help placing your order?
Contact me to work one-on-one!
Please consider sharing