Last Updated on December 1, 2023 by Rachel Leone
Make it easy to keep touchscreens clean!
Let's face it, we all have so many touchscreen devices these days. Whether it's a watch, phone, tablet, or even desktop, it's really easy to get them gunked up with grime and fingerprints.
If you have dirty devices, I have some solutions that my clients absolutely rave about. They make a great gift, a leave-behind at meetings or speaking events, and they're one of my favorite table giveaways at trade shows and conferences. These screen-cleaning items have quickly become some of my most reordered products, and that says a lot about their price, quality, and just how useful they are.
What features make microfiber cleaners my favorite?
- Huge imprint. Microfiber cloths and many screen cleaners themselves give you a large imprint area for big, bold marketing messages.
- You've got colors. You have some great base color options to pair with a full-color imprint to create just about any look you desire.
- Portable. Many of these products are compact enough to fit nicely in your pocket, computer bag, briefcase, or pocketbook.
- Affordable. The CFO's favorite thing to hear: these screen cleaners won't break the bank.
- Useful. These are something that can be used over and over again by just about anyone. I've even had a handful of my clients tell me that once their recipients ran out, they called to ask where they could get more.
- Works with glasses too. These products are great for cleaning both sunglasses and prescription glasses in addition to screens.
Who buys personalized screen cleaners?
There isn't necessarily one single industry or one type of business that can use these screen cleaners as a promotional item. However, these tend to be very popular with technology companies, telecom businesses, eye doctors, banking and finance, and even attorneys.
According to the research I found, over 81% of American adults own a smartphone, and over 52% own a tablet. Not to mention those of us who wear glasses both sun and prescription. If you give this away, there's a really good chance this product is going to get used.
Below is a sampling of my favorite screen-cleaning accessories you can purchase on my store.
This affordable 3.5" x 2" full-color microfiber cleaning cloth has been designed to remove dust, dirt, fingerprints, and smudges from phones, tablets, computer monitors, and glasses.
Min. Quantity 150, ≤ $0.85 ea.
Available in 7 colors and measuring 6" W x 6" H in size, the cloth comes in a clear 4" W x 2 1/4" H case. Great for cleaning sunglasses, computer screens, and other surfaces.
Min. Quantity 250, ≤ $1.25 ea.
Measuring 5" x 5", this lightweight cloth makes a great promotional giveaway. Effectively cleans just about any sensitive surface including eyeglasses, sunglasses, mobile devices, tablets, notebooks, laptops, and more.
Min. Quantity 100, ≤ $1.30 ea.
This convenient accessory comes in handy for not only computer screens but any handheld device including mobile phones, mp3 players, and digital readers. Choose from a whopping 11 colors for the cap, including glow-in-the-dark!
Min. Quantity 150, ≤ $1.35 ea.
This microfiber and screen cleaner kit measures 1.3" x 4" and easily removes smudges and spots from electronic devices or eyeglasses, plus the vented top allows the microfiber to dry easily between uses.
Min. Quantity 150, ≤ $1.80 ea.
The screen buddy pen features a microfiber squeegee for removing fingerprints and smudges from devices. Available in 7 colors, this promo pen is great for schools, teams, and tech organizations.
Min. Quantity 150, ≤ $1.95 ea.
This promotional product is available in a wide range of colors and is great for keyboards and screens. Computer seminars, electronic conventions, and technology tradeshows could all utilize this nifty marketing tool.
Min. Quantity 250, ≤ $2.20 ea.
This item features a microfiber cloth on the back of the spray to help remove smudges and spots from computer screens and devices. This handy giveaway conveniently fits in a pocket or purse.
Min. Quantity 100, ≤ $2.95 ea.