Personalized hand sanitizers are a great way to protect yourself, employees, and customers.
Nobody wants to get sick, and by now we all understand that washing our hands is one of the best practices for preventing the spread of germs.
What do you do when we have access to a sink and soap? Today there are many options available for hand sanitizer from small portable and affordable hand sanitizers. you take on the go, all the way to large bottles that are ideal for placing in public places like businesses, schools, retail stores, and transportation buildings.
All of these hand sanitizer products can be customized with your business name, logo, and message, and provide an effective way to keep hands clean on the go.
Do you know that the CDC has an entire section of its website dedicated to the practice of handwashing? They have even launched a "Life is better with Clean Hands Campaign" touting that clean hands can actually save lives.
Personalized hand sanitizers were a popular promotional gift before the COVID-19 outbreak of 2020/21 and now have become one of my best-selling products period.
Why are personalized hand sanitizers so popular?
- Prevention - Nobody wants to get sick, and the CDC recommends hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Brandable - These hand sanitizers are all easy to customize with full-color logos and graphics.
- Convenient - Many hand sanitizers are individually sized, making them a perfect fit for backpacks, pockets, and purses.
- Good for all - Anyone can use them regardless of age or gender and by keeping your hands clean, you're doing your part to stop the spread of germs.
- Affordable - Yup, best of all they're not very expensive, making personalized hand sanitizers a cost-effective and practical giveaway.
What industries are these good for?
Hand sanitizers are a helpful product for just about anyone at any time (regardless of whether there's a global pandemic), but these businesses and industries tend to order these more than others.
- Realtors love these for open houses. Large bottles can be kept at the entrance of a home and personalized bottles can be given as a leave behind.
- Schools are big buyers because you, know... kids.
- Health clinics, doctors, dentists, and any business in the wellness industry are good candidates. Large bottles should be made available in public areas and small bottles are perfect for smaller rooms.
- I've also experienced a large number of insurance agents, attorneys, and IT companies place orders.
Hand sanitizers are excellent handouts for businesses that attend tradeshows, expos, or conventions. If you've ever experienced "con crud" you know what I'm talking about. Attendees at large public gatherings often find themselves sick after these events, so vendors providing wellness products like these are often remembered and thought about in a positive way.
Ready to order personalized hand sanitizer? Below are 10 of my best sellers:
If you have heavy traffic, these gallon-sized bottles of liquid hand sanitizer might be just what you need. They feature a hand pump or can be used to refill smaller bottles.
You many also be interested in:
Need help placing your order?
Contact me to work one-on-one!
Please consider sharing