One of the hottest promotional products are these truly wireless earbuds.
Starting at roughly $25 per set, these modern Bluetooth earbuds look similar to Apple AirPods but cost hundreds of dollars less, and they still pack many great features. These earbuds even come with one important feature you'll never find on a pair of Apple earbuds - you can customize the case with your company logo and message. When you combine styling, price, and the ability to customize, you have one of the trendiest "techy" promotional products since the PopSocket.
Why do my clients love them?
- Truly wireless. If you haven't experienced a pair of truly wireless headphones, you need to give them a try. They're a game-changer.
- They're easy. Each set of earbuds comes with a clever charging case designed to not only store your earbuds but, to keep them safe and secure when not in use.
- Great on the go. Whether you're commuting, exercising, or listening to music around the house, these earbuds are lightweight and portable, making them great for people on the go.
- Customizable. Just add your logo and you have a highly desirable marketing promotion.
Who are wireless earbuds good for?
Imagine how popular your booth would be at trade shows if you could give away thousands of these earbuds? Now come back to the real world and remember that you have a marketing budget to stick to. Like any high-value promotional product, you'll want to be selective with who you give these to. Here are a few recommendations.
- Laser focus. Rather than distribute to everyone, identify a handful of VIP customers or prospects you want to do more business with, or thank for their ongoing business.
- 18-50. There are always exceptions, but the demand for truly wireless earbuds tends to skew to the younger audience.
- Tech-savvy. Again, not a hard rule, but I recommend you choose an audience who is comfortable with technology promotions as they will need to set these earbuds up and pair with their devices.
- Gifts. Truly wireless earbuds make great gifts for wedding favors, bar mitzvahs, and any major celebration where you want to give a memorable gift to attendees.
- Employees. Whether you're onboarding a new hire or saying thank you for a sales quarter above expectations, these earbuds are a great way to welcome or reward employees.
Enough talk Rachel, show me these earbuds!
At roughly $25 a set, and with single and full-color imprinting available, these earbuds make a great impression with any tech-savvy audience. They also pack many features you'd see in more expensive earbuds.
One of the hottest promotional items in this price range. Customize and order today!
Looking for more "techy" promotion product ideas?
View my curated list of favorite technology promotions.