Last Updated on September 28, 2023 by Rachel Leone
What are the most popular dental industry promotional products and giveways?
If you work at a dentist's office and you're in charge of purchasing promotional products, this list is made for you. Everything I'm about to show you is hand-picked to save you time and money. Plus, knowing that these are the products other dental professionals choose should give you confidence that these products will be right for you too.
Things to keep in mind when selecting promos for the dental industry
- Relevance. The more closely the item aligns with dental health, the better it will serve as a promotional tool.
- Customization. High-quality customization is key to creating a lasting impression. Choose items that allow for clear and attractive branding.
- Quality. Invest in promotional items of good quality. Your clients and potential clients will associate the quality of the promotional item with the quality of your dental services.
- Audience. Tailoring your promotional items to your specific patient base can enhance their appeal and effectiveness.
- Safety. Ensure that any dental-related promotional items comply with industry regulations and safety standards. This not only ensures the safety of your clients but also builds trust in your practice.
Below is a sampling of the thousands of custom logo promotional items you can purchase on my store.
This tooth-shaped hot and cold pack was made for dentist offices. Simply microwave or freeze to provide patients with relief from aches and pains.
Min. Quantity 150, ≤ $1.40 ea.
This toothbrush cover is an excellent giveaway for patients on the go. Plus, it's suction cup back allows it to be mounted to a mirror.
Min. Quantity 100, ≤ $2.00 ea.
For those with larger budgets, this UV disinfecting toothbrush cover will wow your audience. Using UVC & UVA LED lights, this cover achieves a 99.9% disinfection rate in just 5 minutes.
Min. Quantity 100, ≤ $24.10 ea.