Working at home has its share of challenges for your employees, so here are a few promotional items to inspire, motivate, and show you care.
How do you make an awesome work from home gift bag for your employees?
- Start by selecting the product(s) you'd like.
- Remember these are just a handful of ideas - we carry thousands more on my store.
- Add a custom message or imprint.
- Say something thoughtful, personal, or encouraging.
- Create a list of employee names and addresses.
- Put these in a spreadsheet and provide that document when you place your order.
- Once the order is placed, we take care of the rest! We even ship the package.
Below are a few ideas and products to hopefully inspire your perfect care package.
Idea 1. Premade kits are easy and popular!
There are a handful of premade kits that feature telecommuting essentials. These kits can often be customized to your exact specifications. If you see something close to what you'd like but prefer to swap a product for another, just give me a ring so we can figure it out. Below are 3 popular options.
Idea 2. Snacks and bottles to keep employees satisfied and hydrated.
Whether you're home with kids or all by yourself, having a few sweets on hand to help with the afternoon doldrums is never a bad idea. Insulated bottles are a great way to keep cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot all day!
Idea 3. Everyone loves tech!
We all love our tech. For many of us, it's essential for working from home. Plus, when we're off the clock, tech can be a great distraction from the real world. So long as you can manage to avoid what crazy people are posting to social media. Here are a few tech-related ideas to get you through long days spent working at home.
Need help placing your order?
Contact me to work one-on-one!
Please consider sharing