Last Updated on December 17, 2019 by Rachel Leone
What are the most popular/best promotional notebooks and journals?
When it comes to taking notes there really is no right or wrong way to do it.
Digital. For some people, typing on a laptop or tapping on a mobile device is just what they're accustomed to. Pros. It's easy to share files and you always have a phone handy. Anyone can read what you've typed, and you never need a pen or pencil. Cons. Note-taking apps aren't always intuitive - bolding, highlighting, and adding sketches can be challenging. Notetaking speed and battery life are two more concerns.
Analog. For anyone who doesn't fall into the digital note-taking category, the options are and have been the same for hundreds of years. Basically, you keep a journal or notebook and carry it around with you. Pros. Sketching, doodling, and adding graphic elements is easy. There's also no learning curve and anyone who can write can use a notebook. You get tactile physical feedback that just feels good. Cons. Notebooks run out of paper and you have to carry a pen or pencil everywhere you go.
Hybrid. Wait, what? There's a hybrid option available? Yes, and it's called the Rocketbook and it offers a unique approach to digital note-taking. While it offers many pros that bridge the gap between digital and analog, the biggest con is that it can be expensive at $23-36 per book. There's also a learning curve. If you're interested in these new hybrid notebooks, I encourage you to learn more in my featured post all about Rocketbooks!
Do notebooks make good marketing giveaways?
Absolutely! Everyone can use a notebook. Many are used for weeks and months. Notebooks are always a hot item at tradeshows and conferences.
Are promotional notebooks right for my business? Let's see...
- Right audience. As with all promotions, knowing your audience is key. If your audience is ultra tech-savvy, maybe you impress them with a Rocketbook? For everyone else, notebooks are a desirable and sought after promotional item.
- Informational events. We all know that attendees at conferences, meetings, and info sessions aren't always prepared to take notes. Handing out branded notebooks (with promotional pens) is a great way to make a positive brand impression.
- Good for everyone. From an early age, we all learn to write, which means notebooks are useful for every demographic, so check here too.
- People need them. Back to school, conferences, or just another meeting, if attendees are taking notes, they're bound to run out of paper. Even if they have one already, tell them to take one for the road. It will get used.
- Reasonably priced. Sure, we carry expensive MoleSkin notebooks, but for the most part, notebooks are relatively affordable. Some start as low as $4 per item.
Available in traditional black and 4 hot colors, this 6x9" leather journal features 144 pages of refillable notebook paper, a pen loop, and is made from 90% recycled materials.
Make a big marketing impact and a low environmental impact with EcoShapes die-cut notebooks. Made from recycled materials and featuring a heart or earth die-cut, this notebook will make a positive impression.
Available in 9 great colors, and sizing in at roughly 9" x 6", this tradition spiral notebook is affordable and reliable. It even features a ziplock enclosure which is great for stuffing with additional marketing materials and swag.
This classic eco-friendly notebook is made from 100% recycled materials, features 144 pages of paper and is one of the most popular notebooks we carry. Add an imprint and make a great impression.
Need a great pen to match your awesome notebook?
Check out some of the hottest pens we carry.
Need help placing your order?
Contact me to work one-on-one!
Please consider sharing