Want to Rock Your Next Trade Show?
Please join me Thursday, August 16th for a marketing workshop where I'll share tips, tools and strategies to ace your next trade show!
First off, a big thank you to event organizer, Marketing/PR expert and speaker, Robin Samora who invited me to be the guest speaker.
This is going to be a fun and informative event at WorkSpace@45 in Canton, where I'll lead you through some of my experiences working with some big clients over the last 10+ years. I'll share with you what's worked and what's failed and you'll come away with some new knowledge and a handful of tricks and tips on how you can woo prospects and win new customers at your next trade show!
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who regularly attends, or is thinking about attending tradeshows, including:
- Business owners, entrepreneurs, sales, PR and marketing teams.
- Someone looking for fresh ideas and inspiration.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to maximize their time, effort and ROI at trade shows.
What You'll Learn
Some of the topics we'll be covering are:
- Choosing events that match your target audience.
- Engaging with prospects and vendors.
- Staff training (creating brand ambassadors).
- The importance of marketing materials.
- Event booth design.
- Promotion on social media (pre, during and post event).
- Popular giveaway items
Products of the Week!
This stainless steel bottle is an awesome giveaway! Each feature a screw on, spill-resistant lid and have a wide mouth opening for easy drinking. Plus the vacuum seeled double wall insulation makes them perfect for hot and cold liquids. These are BPA free and meet all FDA requirements.
Rock your next tail gate with this 6 pack cooler bag. This non-woven bag is water resistant and insulated with PEVA lining to keep your drinks cold. This compact bag is about the size of a six pack and features a front pocket for additional storage. Choose from several eye-catching colors and add an imprint of your company for a great giveaway!