Face masks have been shown to decrease the transmission of germs and viruses.
If you had asked me a few months ago, I didn't think it would come to this, but here we are, and face masks have become one of the hottest products we carry.
As we all know by now, along with proper handwashing and keeping a safe distance, face masks are another way to help prevent the transmission of microorganisms such as germs and viruses. What may come as a surprise to hear is that face masks are readily available for purchase and can actually be relatively affordable.
If you're considering a bulk purchase for personal or business use, I've created a simple buyers guide with some additional info and a handful of our top selling products.
What are the different types of face masks available?
- Imprinted - If you're looking for something that's a little more stylish than your surgical style mask, we carry face masks in many different styles and fabrics that can be imprinted with logos or messaging.
- Un-imprinted - Great for anyone buying in high quantities, un-imprinted masks are typically disposable, cost less than imprinted masks, and can also be shipped faster.
- Reusable - Reusable masks that can be washed and worn again and again are ideal for people who are looking for a face mask for casual use.
- Disposable - These types of masks are typically less expensive, used by people who have frequent contact with others, and should be disposed of after each use.
- Bulk - All of our masks are sold in bulk with quantities ranging from 100 to 1,000,000.
How quickly can I get face masks?
- We have next-day shipping on several of our un-imprinted masks.
- Custom imprinting needs about 5-7 business days.
KN95 face masks filter 95% of all airborne particles and are more suitable for anyone being exposed to germs and viruses. This mask is sold un-imprinted in bulk quantities up to one million.
Available in 3 colors, this comfortable, imprintable, non-medical grade mask is made from stretchable polyester and spandex. It should be hand washed and dried after every use.
Need help placing your order?
Contact me to work one-on-one!
Please consider sharing