With the rollout of COVID-19 vaccinations across the country, custom vaccination card holders are a trending product!
The United States is currently on track to vaccinate hundreds of millions of Americans in 2021. Everyone who receives their shot will also be given a standard CDC-issued vaccination card.
With schools, businesses, and public places opening back up, there's been a lot of talk about carrying your vaccination cards on you at all times. While none of us are 100% sure what the next year will look like, there's a pretty good chance you'll need to show your vaccination card at some point. Posing the problem of where are you going to keep it and how are you going to protect it?
The answer I'm seeing is custom vaccination card holders. Each card holder fits standard COVID vaccination record cards as well as the state-provided printout versions and can be customized with a brand's logo or message.
Features of vaccination card holders.
- Branded - Each card has an imprint area of 3 1/4" x 2 1/2".
- Classic colors - Choose any of these 5 popular colors: Red, Black, Blue, White, or Maroon.
- Mix and match imprint colors - Choose from over 30 standard Pantone colors or choose a custom Pantone color for a small fee.
- Made in the USA - You can feel good knowing you're supporting an American company.
- Durable - Each card holder is made from a mix of vinyl and plastic and is designed to protect vaccination cards.
Who's buying custom vaccination card holders?
With a minimum run of 500 pieces, custom vaccination card holders I'm seeing a lot of larger businesses with many employees place orders. Especially businesses and organizations that have employees that interact with the public. Right now I'm getting orders from:
- Schools and colleges
- Hospitals, pharmacies, medical, and healthcare organizations
- Large retail chains
- Real Estate agents
- State/Municipal agencies
- ISP, IT, and technology providers
Need help placing your order?
Contact me to work one-on-one!
Please consider sharing